Looking to get involved and make meaningful connections within the ACMP Midwest community? The strength of the ACMP Midwest community lies in the expertise and experiences of our members. Opportunities are available to help develop and influence chapter programs throughout the year, while you expand your network, gain new insights and share best practices.
Calling all leaders in the change management industry who would like to serve on the ACMP Midwest Chapter Board for the 2018-2020 term. Our Board of Director positions are volunteer, member-elected roles and we are looking for nominees who have a passion for change management and are able to evidence the following:
- Leadership skills in the workplace, as well as in a volunteer environment
- Strategic thinking and specific business management skills in one or more areas such as finance, HR/OD, L&D, event planning, etc
- Ability to be a team player and communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial and innovation insight
The following Board of Director positions will be filled within the 2018 election cycle. Please review the Board of Director Role position responsibilities.
- Director of Events
- Director of Marketing and Communications
- Director of Membership6. Director of Operations
- Director of Partner Relations
Nominations Process: What to Expect
- Nominations will be open for 14 days from March 16-30, 2018
- Self nominations and peer nominations are welcome via the Board of Directors Nomination Survey
- Nominations will be reviewed by the ACMP Midwest Board of Directors and final slate will be presented to the chapter membership.
- ACMP Midwest Chapter membership election voting will take place from April 9-16, 2018
- Elected Board Members will be notified in late April 2018
- The ACMP Midwest 2018/2019 elected Board of Directors will be announced to the chapter members in early May 20187.
- Elected Board Members will be on boarded in May 2018 with Board roles officially starting on June 1, 2018
Please note, you must be an active ACMP member for at least one year in order to be eligible for a Board of Directors position.
Should you have any questions about the Board of Directors nomination process, please reach out to email@example.com.