One of the most important things we do at ACMP Midwest is give people as many opportunities as possible to connect, learn and share their experiences. That’s why we’re excited to announce the details of our first two events of 2016!
- February 18 – 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Change-Up #1 sponsored by Abreon (Potter’s at the Palmer House Hilton – 124 S. Wabash, Chicago)
- February 23 – 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Free Webinar – Sell Your Passion – Speaker: Sharon Lyerly
But that’s not all. In-person workshops and free webinars are just the start. We’re still kicking around some new ways to bring people together too. As anyone who’s attended an ACMP Midwest event before can tell you, we always try to highlight real-life stories from people just like you. Change leaders who live the ups and downs of trying to drive change in organizations throughout the Midwest. We try to keep it interactive, engaging and most of all … FUN!
So, make sure you do these three things right away:
- Get these dates blocked off on your calendar
- Visit our Upcoming Events page and bookmark it for the most up-to-date information
- Join us for some fun, some networking and of course, some learning
LEARN MORE ABOUT ACMP MIDWEST