The ACMP Standard for Change Management is the collection of generally accepted practices in change management. Released in September 2014, the Standard is one of the foundational pillars in establishing and advancing the change management profession.
The Standard for Change Management:
- Establishes a common understanding of the discipline of change management to help leaders and practitioners achieve and sustain change objectives.
- Outlines generally accepted practices, processes, tasks and activities used by change management practitioners across multiple roles, organizations and industries.
- Provides a clear and consistent vocabulary of essential change management terminology.
- Offers guidance for organizational change management for any type of change.
- Supports organization decision making regarding change management resources.
Access ACMP’s Standard Forum, an online discussion forum where you can share perspectives and ask questions, while learning from others.