Are you a Twitter junkie? LinkedIn expert? Do you enjoy getting involved and helping others find ways to connect with things they’re passionate about?
2016 is already here (we know … we can’t believe it either), and ACMP Midwest has BIG plans as we get ready to start the new year. More workshops and webinars, casual meet-and-greets (with drinks!), online chats, creative learning events and just flat out fun!
We need some great minds to help us bring it all to life. Are you passionate about change management? Do you enjoy connecting with other change leaders? Are you looking for a way to flex your creative muscles? To be a part of making it all happen? Come join us.
There are ways for everyone to get involved. It doesn’t matter if you’re an introvert, extrovert, super-creative, uber-organized … whatever your talents and skills are, let’s find a way to help you use them!
Start by reviewing the two opportunities below. If either one sounds like a good fit for you, email us at email@example.com today. If neither one sounds interesting, that’s ok too. Email us anyway and just let us know you want in! We’ll connect for a quick chat and find something that gets you excited.
Talk to you soon.
Social Media Coordinator
Are you a Twitter junkie? LinkedIn expert? ACMP Midwest wants to get more active online, and we’re looking for someone with a passion for social networking to help us out.
The Social Media Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Communications, and will own ACMP Midwest’s online presence. Design new ways to engage change leaders throughout the Midwest using Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine, YouTube and more. Get creative. Try new ideas. Help us spread the news about all of the great things happening in the chapter this year and beyond.
What will you be doing?
- Become the primary point of contact for ACMP’s social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine, YouTube and more
- Come up with fun ways to use those platforms … design campaigns, write/post content, start discussions, etc
- Increase the number of ACMP Midwest members following our online accounts
- Actively promote upcoming ACMP Midwest events
- Share photos and videos of recent ACMP Midwest events
Member Involvement Coordinator
Are you passionate about people and connecting them to a purpose? Do you get excited thinking about how to best create an experience for volunteers that is energizing and engaging? ACMP Midwest is looking for you – someone with passion and excitement around creating and implementing a strategy to connect our volunteer community with our current needs.
The Volunteer Engagement Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Membership & University Relations, and will own ACMP Midwest’s volunteer engagement, placement and implementation strategy – ensuring we have a strong pipeline of volunteers who are passionate about their roles. Design new ways to engage our volunteers throughout the Midwest. Think big, ideate, challenge and get creative. Let’s create the most engaged membership population change management has to offer.
What will you be doing?
- Become the primary point of contact for ACMP’s volunteers and a liaison to the Board of Directors
- Develop and own the volunteer engagement and placement strategy
- Create a volunteer “Match Up” in conjunction with the Board of Directors’ vision\
- Design energizing and engaging ways for our membership to get involved
- Increase the engagement of our volunteers by matching the ACMP Midwest Board of Directors’ needs with the passions and purposes of our people
LEARN MORE ABOUT ACMP MIDWEST