Webinar hosted by Alan Ritter, President of Ritter Consulting Group
This session will showcase the Collective Alignment Process, a powerful and proven consultative approach. Companies, who have undertaken a large scale change and followed this process, have seen a near 100% success rate in adoption – compared to the more typical 40% to 50% success rate.
We will use a case study to discuss why the Collective Alignment Process works, including the importance of:
- Truth based, well informed decisions (about the new direction and the related employee barriers) made at the senior level.
- Employees’ support and involvement, as well as the importance/experience of them being heard by the senior team.
The Collective Alignment Process has been implemented successfully in large and mid-size businesses over the last 10 years. Attendees will clearly see and learn the key steps involved, so that they can then implement the Collective Alignment Process in their next large-scale change initiative.
- What is the Collective Alignment Process and why it works
- How to implement the Collective Alignment Process with the use of a case study
- The breakthrough impact on organizational performance
Speaker: Alan Ritter
Allan Ritter is the author of two best-selling books: Life is a Paradox and The 100/0 Principle.
Since 2002, he is President of The Ritter Consulting Group and led eleven change management engagements (all successful), in addition to many leadership coaching engagements.
As an Engagement Leader with Accenture from 1997 to 2002, Allan worked in eight change management engagements (50% successful). He was a member of the Accenture task force to determine changes required to improve the change management success rate.
Between 1976 and 1997, he worked in corporate jobs: Senior Vice President, Payment Products Division, Citigroup; Chief Financial Officer, Swift & Company; Finance and Marketing positions, PepsiCo.
Allan holds an MBA from Tuck School, Dartmouth and a BA in Economics from University of Connecticut.