Advancing the Discipline of Change Management One Student At A Time
ACMP Midwest Chapter and jTask CCMP Training would like to extend a special offer to obtain the 21-hours of training necessary to apply for the CCMP Exam. The special Midwest chapter member reduced rate for this four-day course will be just $780 if you use the code. And, jTask is donating $100 to the chapter for each member who registers with the special chapter discount code for 2022.
jTask CCMP Training course gives you the knowledge, skills, and tools to pass the CCMP Exam. The training will teach you how to use the ACMP Standard for Change Management on real projects. You will leave with templates and job aids that leverage the Standard’s best practices to effectively manage change and enhance project results
The ACMP Standard for Change Management and the CCMP designation have emerged as a global standard for individuals and teams charged with leading change.
In our four-day course, you’ll explore each paragraph of the Standard and learn how to apply it in your change management practice. This deep dive into the standard is full of exercises, quizzes, memory techniques and strategies to help students internalize and use the Standard in their day-to-day and explain the value of change managements to executives.
This interactive virtual instructor-led training is designed for those seeking to have a structured approach to change management that is free, open and vetted by thousands. It prepares students to take and pass their CCMP Exam. The course delivers the 21-hours of training required to successfully apply to take the exam.
- Improvements to the jTask CCMP Training course, including new information about the link between the ACMP Standard and the new Project Management Institute exam content outlines.
- Members who are PMP can get PDUs for training
The course is for:
Change management practitioners
Project leaders incorporating change management principles
Any change agent who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline
This training meets 4 times, every Friday.
- Fri, Jun 3, 2022, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Jun 10, 2022, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Jun 17, 2022, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
- Fri, Jun 24, 2022, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
Please note: Registration is a two-step process; please follow instructions:
- Register on ACMP website so that we can verify your membership
- Click the link provided in the confirmation email AND enter the discount code